- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
I want a superhero movie where the hero dies in the first ten minutes and the woman who was supposed to be the love interest puts on his costume and becomes an even better hero.
I want all of the advertising to be for the hero and none of the marketing to even allude to this death.
In the middle of putting my hair into bantu knots, my boyfriend asked could he help. I said sure and asked where his sudden curiosity in haircare came from. He told me that when we have daughters in the future he wants to be able to style their natural hair. I don’t think I can love any guy more than I love him right now.